YOGA HAPPY FAMILIES
– “Yoga Happy Families” is a card game about Yoga. It’s aim is to memorize the sanscrit name of Yogasana.
– It is designed after the “Happy Families” game, plus two cards Visnu et Shiva.
– You can play it with friends, and within the family.
Several videos presenting the game are available.
– This video is about the rules of the game.
– This video is about the two cards Visnu and Shiva :
– This video is about : “how to read a card of the game”:
Yoga Happy families is a card game about Yoga and an educative game on the path of Yoga. You can learn and remember the name of Yoga postures in sanskript, the international tongue of Yoga.
Yoga happy families has been designed by a Yoga teacher for all those who teach or practise and help them to memorise the name in sanskript, the international tongue of Yoga, of Yoga poses. Knowing the sansccript name of the postures, and the various terms used in Yoga, although invaluable, proves to be a near impossible task for many a Yoga practitioner.
Happy Yoga Families card deck features 7 families of postures, or Asana, plus an eighth one, the Patanjali family, itself elaborated upon the relationship between human beings and the cosmos as enonciated by the great codifier of Yoga.
In addition, two cards , Vishnu et Shiva complete and add a little spice to the game.
The 8 families
They appear in 20 languages, readable within the central circle .
( Standing poses, inversion, forward bends, sitting poses,
restorative poses, Patanjali . )